FastTrack Groups - Executive Development Program & Executive Leadership SolutionsFastTrack Your Career
CEOU FastTrack Groups are designed to empower business owners of smaller organizations and VP-level executives to take their career to a higher level. Combining the unique and often differing expertise of these two groups achieves two key results:
- Up-and-coming entrepreneurs receive an organizational perspective from corporations.
- Senior managers within large organizations learn valuable entrepreneurial skills to accelerate their career growth.
This Executive Leadership Development program includes:
- Monthly Group meetings facilitated by a Group Chair, including:
- Expert guest speakers
- Real-world challenges and case studies
- Interactive discussions
- Peer accountability to specified goals and benchmarks
- Access to a peer group of senior level managers and entrepreneurs from a breadth of industries and backgrounds, providing a well-rounded perspective of the business climate.
- Proprietary assessment tools and analytic software to establish benchmarks and measure career growth and personal improvement.
- Networking and learning events with other groups within the CEO University Network, providing members with the opportunity to connect with individuals outside of your groups and expand your network.
- Access to special interest networking groups centered upon activities such as golf, tennis, food, wine, etc.
- Optional: Monthly confidential one-to-one sessions with an experienced executive leader.